Friday, November 12, 2010

Macarons have feelings, too.

Last week, I held a birthday tea party and my friend presented me with a beautiful box of macarons from Point G, a boutique in Mont Royal famous for just that. Seeing that I have a slight obsession with anything colourful and tea party-like, macarons were the perfect gift-- and, for the record, also incredibly photogenic.

I never really liked taking pictures of people; I very much prefer inanimate objects. They have feelings too. So I hope you enjoy this photo entry as much as I do-- just use a bit of imagination.




Aisle Seat

The Texture of Confetti

Clique

Fellowship of the Ring

You Belong With Me

Discussion

Nine-Eleven

The Land of Dr. Seuss

The Two Towers

Menace

Cliff Diving

Reflection

Mumbo Jumbo

A Walk Along the Beach

Slaughterhouse

It's food after all.

4 comments:

  1. whoahh that's like the perfect gift for you.
    so colourful and fun...worthy of a photoshoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo pretty!
    I wouldn't wanna eat it... I was gonna buy you the macaron book we saw at Nikaido for your birthday... maybe I should have. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah i love your captions :)
    creativity indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry, great pictures, now I'm hungry for macarons.

    ReplyDelete