Friday, March 19, 2010

Digital perm.

I was talking to my mom on the phone last night, and I was saying how I really wanted to get a Japanese digital perm this summer. I thought about it last year, but I had a full-time job at the time that had me wake up at 5:30am every morning, so I thought straight hair would just be a lot more efficient. My natural hair is very wavy and impossible to tame, so I've always had my hair permed straight since I was 12. Now that I think about it, I don't change a lot, do I? I've had the same optometrist, doctor, dentist, and hair stylist since I was around 11 or 12 (though I think I've had the same family doctor since I was 6 or 7). Yeah, I don't like change all that much. I've always steered away from voluminous and curly hair since my own hair is pretty much like that already, but lately I've been thinking, maybe I should give a styled kind of curly hairstyle a try.

Anyway, so I'm not sure what kind of hairstyle I want! Instead of writing my essay last night or taking notes in class right now, apparently I'd much rather think about what hairstyle I should get in a few months.

I was thinking of getting really big and loose curls at the ends but keeping the top relatively straight. But I don't want the curls too tight either, it would look too... set. Something that would match a fluffy white or pink coat, preferably- which is not surprising, if you know me. I took my essay writing time last night to browse through 55 pages of hairstyles, and narrowed it down to the following three:



Maybe shorten and thin the bangs a bit, but I like the way the curls are at the end.



Looser curls, it looks fluffy!



Or a longer style. Obviously my hair isn't this long since my hair never seems to grow, but this looks so cool. I also like the bangs here. I wonder how long it would take to style in the morning though.

Anyway, something else to think about for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment